Wednesday 24 July 2013

Teaching the same class for three years....Right or Wrong???

School's out and amidst all the vacationing,I still need to plan for the next two school years.My girls from my previous standard three class will be joining me  for another two years for Standard four and five.To some ( i.e.fellow colleagues both in and outside our school environment) the move was not a wise one since they believe that a students should have to opportunity to experience different teachers with different teaching styles.Others took the 'if it ain't broken,don't fix it" view.My view on the decision taken by my administrator is that continuity, in this case would benefit these girls greatly.Their parents are in full support of this move and I am willing to work with them despite the critics.Here's to a great two year experience God's willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment