Wednesday 24 July 2013

Art Journals


As you know I am in planning mode for school even though I'm on vacation.(really can't help it).I saw the idea of art journal and I fell in love with it instantly.My girls are in love with art and craft.I am thinking about introducing this style of journaling to them for the new school year. There are so many online tutorials and blogs and I am particularly keen to the idea mixed art journals.Still in the process of figuring out how I am going to introduce this to them  and fit it in my scheme of work for this year. There are several YouTube channels which art journal work and tutorials have been quite inspiring.I have posted some links below which you can view for yourselves.







This site also has some great tips on art journaling for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment