Thursday 15 August 2013

My Tobago trip

Special goodnight to all.A few weeks ago I visited the lovely sister isle Tobago for a little fun and relaxation.I thought it would be fun to share some highlights from my trip.Let me first give a brief history of this lovely island,for those of you who are not familiar with it.Tobago is the smaller of the twin Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. It is located in the southern Caribbean, north-west of Trinidad and south-east of Grenada. Many tourist flock to this island annually to enjoy it's genuine beauty.I had a wonderful time doing an island tour with my friends. There are many gorgeous beaches and interesting historical sites to visit.If you would like to read more about the history of this beautiful place,you can check these links here.

http://www.caribbean-beat.com/issue-113/tobago%E2%80%99s-hidden-history and http://www.mytobago.info/history.php.

View from the Guest House I stayed at in the capital Scarborough.


                                                     The beautiful fishing village,Castara.


Historical Site:Fort James in Plymouth
  
Castara

                              Looking at the T&T Spirit docking in the harbour in Scarborough

Store Bay 

Driving through the Main Ridge Forest Reserve





No comments:

Post a Comment