Sunday 1 September 2013

Classroom theme.

Last school year, was the first time I choose a classroom theme for decor and planning class activities.I based my theme the last time around British author Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Charlie and the Chocolate factory book.This year I went with an owl theme and pinterest was a never ending source of inspiration for me.I have been intrigued for years by this unique bird as a child. I still remember the first time I saw an all white barnyard owl. I was so excited to see it and would look out m window every night hoping to catch a glimpse of the beautiful white owl.It  has been ages since I have seen an owl around my parts.Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Anyways I'm glad I have the opportunity to portray this lovely animal for my classroom theme this school year.I am also thrilled that I will be given a new classroom to work my magic on.Here are some of my sources of inspiration.


Taken from:Pinterest 
st








I promise I will take pictures and share how my classroom looks when I'm finished.Until the next time take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment